Maria Goretti, patron of youth and victims of sexual assault, I ask you to protect me and help me free myself from my difficulties to forgive. I entrust all negative emotions (anger, shame, fear, worry, etc.). I can feel towards the situation or people involved. I ask you to protect young sexual abuse and all forms of abuse, including those who are assisted by technologies like the Internet or otherwise.
I ask you to pray with me for a positive transformation taking place among those who commit this crime or any other form of abuse, they are imbued with a violet light cleansing and filled with Love Divine. I ask the same thing for those who by their words, their actions or inaction encouraged them.
Maria Goretti, pure martyrdom, thank you for helping me cleanse my heart so that I remain faithful to God and his infinite love. Thank you for celebrating with me the happy outcome of the situation. Amen.
Copyright Quenneville France, July 31, 2010.
http://francequenneville.blogspot.com/2011/01/tactiques-agressions-et-harcelement.html
http://francequenneville.blogspot.com/2010/11/le-gang-stalking-action citoyenne.html-
http://francequenneville.blogspot.com/2010/11/gang-stalking-intimidation.html
http://francequenneville.blogspot.com/2010/11/diffamation-extreme . html
http://francequenneville.blogspot.com/2010/09/gangstalking-vs.html
http://francequenneville.blogspot.com/2010/11/campagne-ruban-indigo.html
http://francequenneville.blogspot.com/2010/10/crime-haineux-contre-les-femmes.html
http://francequenneville.blogspot.com/2010/11/diffamation-extreme.html
http://francequenneville.blogspot.com/2010/09/parce-que-je-suis-une-femme.html
http://www.psycho-ressources.com/bibli/repartir-a-zero.html
http://francequenneville.blogspot.com/2011/01/tactiques-de-gang-stalking.html
http://www.citizenship.gov.on.ca/owd/french/contact/index.shtml
0 comments:
Post a Comment