Sunday, January 16, 2011

Chemical Burn From Wax Strips

Losing track of time

Sometimes we forget. We forget that there are simple pleasures. We forget that we loved to do something. We forget to remember.

then being rediscovered. It learns. We appreciate and we forget. We forget time.

It happened to me yesterday.

Yesterday, I had to be alone with girls, because my man had a pair of tickets to the Canadiens and he decided to bring my boy. So while he was the runner with two great, I called to tell him that I was going grocery shopping with baby and that I would take great girl at the arena that is situated next to my favorite grocery store . As he did not have his cell phone on him, I left a message. As I bar the door, it reminds me to tell me that big girl wants to play with his girlfriend and he agreed with her dad to come home. Change in planning my day. Woué!

So the girlfriend and played great together and with baby. Ah! It makes the food in advance: Chinese pie, chicken drumsticks, fruit salad, dinner. Dad and son arrive. We eat. Dad and son go. I sleep baby and I sit at the table to draw and tinker with the major. Of course, I planned to play in the snow with great baby during sleep, but her friend is dressed in figure skating and has no bottom coat of snow. I think when a book of DIY offered by my mom when I was the age of my great, which is in my library.

I go get him and I descend, a stack of papers of any kind, scissors, glue, pencils and books under his arm.

my girls look incredulous. I turned the pages and I find some DIY rapido-presto. The girls and I spend an hour and do crafts. As I begin to pack it all out for a board game, mom's friend calls to say that the dad will be here in not too long ago. Okay. No time for a game when I turn the pages to find other crafts, but the girls prefer to play something else. And that's where it came back ...

I stayed only 45 minutes to the table to paste, draw, coloring, tracing. I made an origami paper lantern cheap in 45 minutes. I lost all sense of time. The girls came to see me and remained flabbergasted. Then the dad rang the doorbell. The girlfriend is gone and baby woke up.

I went to get baby, it has taken a snack of occasions and was zapped to find a movie on TV, just in case. I came across and wow! Another tip from my childhood.

Another step back in time. Oversights remembered. The three girls in my big blanket crocheted by myself, have stayed there watching AND passionate.

During an afternoon and evening, I returned a little girl passionate and easily amazed. I had forgotten how much I liked tinkering. Then this morning, we repeated the two great and I've tinkered monsters while dad was sleeping and watching Dora baby on TV.

The re-discovery like this ... I want to do it again. Often.

0 comments:

Post a Comment