Tuesday, January 11, 2011

What Happens When Police Check Your Plates

Oración para la Liberacion

Ô great God almighty, creator of the universe is through his will that all things consist. I appeal for help in this dangerous and painful struggle in which I considered as an object of scorn and reduced to mere status as a target for destruction. I appeal to you to let me survive all this psychological violence physical and spiritual, can finally live. Ô

God of all grace, asking for help to finally love triumphs and the curse becomes a blessing. I ask for help so that I can finally find happiness and live according to your will. I ask you to release me, me and mine, the yoke that weighs on us and restore our dignity as human beings. Ô

God, source of all life , I appeal to help quench my thirst for life. I call so I can drink to your divine source of love and that arise in me life forces. I also request help from heaven to fight against evil and spread around me a stream of light energy and divine purification. Ô

God of infinite love, your love is gaining ground in the heart of my attackers and draws the attention to the lack of love in his heart. Release of hatred and evil that love triumphs. Finally, to circulate in the infinite love. Ô


God of justice, rise up to help at the front of a much larger injustice. Day and night, that my help. Lord of Hosts, get up to stop those who commit hate crimes against people made for you and to rescue the blind world that ruin his life to walk in the ways of pride, selfishness and hatred. Ô

merciful God, you know nobody is perfect. Forgive my weaknesses and also the weaknesses of those who are hostile to me. Forgive their ignorance or unconsciousness beliefs often feed in place of the truth. Ô

God of peace, that your Holy Spirit eclaire the people who use the roads of war and violence, they see the consequences of their actions, and clearly see the marks left on others and be redirected to more peaceful ways .

Special intention: pray for people affected by the Gang Stalking, torture and control spirit, the missing of this world and pray for the attackers also hurtful, those who commit hate crimes against living and life. Copyright

France Quenneville, 31 juillet 2010
Quenneville Traduction France, January 11, 2011

http://francequenneville.blogspot.com
http://www.indigoribbon.com
http:/ / raven1.net
http://gangstalking.wordpress.com/about
http://www.freedomfchs.com/
http://francequenneville.blogspot.com/2010/12/el- gang-stalking-the-action-collective-o.html
http://francequenneville.blogspot.com/2010/12/extreme-difamacion.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQ1X5hWP7lQ 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DccBzjVu_2o 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylZ3Jo5p1go 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFfpvMh2Khw
http://www.psycho-ressources.com/bibli/repartir-a-zero.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment