Monday, January 24, 2011

Making A Written Application

Dragons ... Exhausted but happy

Dragons: I love it. This passion, I have passed to my son. Vikings: I like even more. And you know what? My son too. What joy when I saw that Dreamworks has created an animated film that combines the two. We had to have it.


The story is bold, but cliché at a time. Yeah ... is contradictory to some extent you're right.

is the story of Harold, the son of the chief of Viking Island Yuck. A small Viking is like no other. Other fighters are brave and bloodthirsty. Him, he is clumsy, weak and not very good to kill dragons.
The island is the prey dragons that come to steal their food. They make war against them for several generations.
Harold did not defect, it is ingenious, observant, and inventive draftsman. To avoid that accumulate gaffes, his father makes him work at the forge of the village with his best friend. Indeed, STOIK is ashamed of his son. He considers it his biggest blunder. He is so misunderstood that all other Vikings prefer to go on an expedition where death is certain rather than caring for Harold. STOIK
, research for years the dragon's lair in order to eliminate once and for all. The film

begins on an incredible scene. The village is prey to an attack by dragons. There are flames everywhere. And Harold wants to be like the others, but it triggers a cataclysm ... however, it achieved its goal: it reaches a raging nightlife. The Furies are nocturnal dragons fastest and most dangerous kind. Nobody has ever caught one before. So imagine the reaction of others when he told them of his exploits ...

The next day, he tries to find the beast. He will find it. Thereafter, the Dragon and the young Viking learn to tame. Harold at the tender heart and can not resign himself to kill the dragon. He chose a path that will change ever ways to make people in his village. Harold build a prosthesis to enable the fury to fly at night again. He will baptize Krokmou.

What I like about DVDs is that we always supplements. Yes, Yes, I know, I am geek. I can not resist, especially when it comes to an animated film. I like to learn all the little impressive statistics and facts on the creation of these masterpieces.

So for example, in these facts, applications created to animate the incredible amount of dragons in this film allows more than 4000 different movements which half the faces only. It took

created new software for the clouds and haze. When Krokmou flies through the air with Harold and Astrid to bring them above the clouds, we are entitled to incredible and memorable images. Indeed, in some scenes we forget that we are facing an animated film.

In fact, I find it hard to find negatives. When I look at this type of film with my children, I take leave, I leave my child's heart take over. I marvel at the incredible graphics quality, I appreciate the gags for the adults as much as those for children.

My sister gave this Blu-Ray DVD my son for his birthday in November. We began to listen with the recipient and once the children are asleep, we quickly fell back to finish the film. Since we had to listen to at least 10-12 times and I do not get tired.

Note on the Blu-Ray version, we find another story on the Viking who takes care of the forge, a great movie interesting and funny.

In addition, we announced a sequel to this wonder to be released in theaters in 2013. Unfortunately, the trailer is not yet available. I will add it as soon as I find. Meanwhile, a trailer of the first game.

0 comments:

Post a Comment