Saturday, January 22, 2011

Different Names For Turquoise



But what a week ... I'm exhausted. My stomach is angry again, both by the lack of regularity in the time of my meal by the coffee j'ingurgite at a rate of 3 in the morning (it's double what I normally take.) I took a café and a half more than usual to compensate for my shortened sleep by nightmares of my small bronchi and irritated my son. In short, luckily I have Gaviscon home permanently.

This week, I had six hours of overtime is rare in my work. But it was six hours of work extremely satisfying. I can not tell you what I do as work, but I can tell you that it's customer service. Work, thankless, but so rewarding. Who can boast of making a difference in the lives of 20 people per day during a normal working day. And when I say difference is an important difference noticeable. I am not a doctor, psychologist or nurse. I am not a financial advisor, I am not teaching politics or attached, but my work is as much difference in the life of those to whom I deal. I come home with the feeling of accomplishment and serenity.

short, this week and next week I will have no energy to blog or write. However, I practically wrote a story in my head that I'd like to write for the Hermit. I arrive in the evening at 18:35 j'ingurgite a quick meal and I'll put my three loves. A bath round the blogs I like to visit and sleep. Wow! A lifetime, is not it?

This week I also attended a meeting of the Governing Board of the school of my great. Again, I am back happy.
We hesitated in December 2009 when choosing the school of our eldest. There are so many choices ... an alternative school, a school sport-study, a concentration of music school, a private school or school district? Oh my God! Why should it be so difficult? So I called a friend, a teacher for advice. My spouse has asked his friends who had to go through the same path. After 2 weeks of discussion, we opted for the school district, at least for kindergarten. As my spouse is involved in the club, skating in hockey and baseball son, we decided together that I'll take care of the involvement in education. As it is new for us, I decided to give my name to the EC. I learn to discover the laws and regulations and what happens in a school.
This week we talked about what was coming for the children as pédagogiquse activities. Oh joy! April is the month of reading in the tradition of the school. Every year after the book fair in Trois-Rivieres, the school devotes more time to promote reading and for ALL students. There is the challenge of reading, Children try to beat the number of books read last year and they do a visual where children stick a small book on which they inscribed the title of the book they read. There's history to relay that begins in kindergarten classes. This story is illustrated and told by a parent volunteer who plays a character in storytelling. It is the day playing in their pajamas. All students are involved, the major 6th are paired with small kindergarten for their stories. Also, they will have workshops on books and meet authors (hence my appeal to everyone on Facebook.)
I'm glad we made that choice. It is a wonderful school where all staff do not count the time and energy given to children.

In short, overtime, nights are difficult, a meeting, I will have been home only one entire evening this week, but my sense of accomplishment. (But honestly, I will not hold a whole month on this lifestyle.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment