Saturday, January 29, 2011

Best Congratulation For My Best Friend Birthday

Mandalas?

Today I want to share a discovery that made me much good. In 2008, I had in my work, training in which we were told we could color the drawings for the trainers gave training. We were told that it helped to better focus, better assimilate what we learned. These mandalas .


"The mandala is a tool of unification, because it works both sides brain. We know we have two hemispheres. The left side is rational, logical, mathematical, while the right side takes care of all that is emotional, creative, irrational, symbolic ... It's not one or the other, left or right, or rational irrational, conscious or unconscious is both. Both, there is no conflict, duality, there is unification, unity. "





Why am I talking about mandalas today? Well, since this training, I have not stopped mandalas to color. I keep small notebooks that my sister gave me at work and as part of my job I have to be extremely focused continuously. Coloring a mandala helps me focus my mind on what I have to do and avoid distractions like watching the passing of the housekeeping lady, listen to what the person said the office opposite mine, look out. I listen to better explain what the client and I'm better focusée to find the solution to his problem.
Do you know what? Since Christmas, I color mandala mandala and after the fuse of good comments from people who use my services. I see myself a difference in my work and my general condition.

There are psychologists and therapists who use this tool in treating their patients. The mandala is a support for meditation, it allows to work both hémishères of our brain at once, it helps develop creativity and promotes well-being. It also said it favors meditation.

When I stuck in the denouement of a story is a tool that allows me to put order in my brain and think better.

Here are some sites where you can print Mandalas:

http://www.jedessine.com/r_281/coloriage/coloriage-de-mandalas/

http://www.hugolescargot.com/coloriages-mandala.htm

http://www.coloriages.biz/coloriage/47/Mandala

http://www.teteamodeler. com / colorings / coloring-mandala.asp

0 comments:

Post a Comment