This morning I took a coffee and I thoughtful. I think a lot about what I could tell you about this week. The idea comes to me doing a little tour of the blogs I like to read.
There is nothing wrong in my life yet. Nothing. Of course, there's little annoyances, but nothing intolerable, nothing striking, nothing I can describe as boring.
Happiness is all that happens between two troublemakers ...This quote has become almost a truism in my case. The finding
[Jean-Baptiste Lafond]
is that I hit rock bottom just before the month of August when nothing was working. Since I was the slope acccueillant gifts that life gives me life and was generous, very generous . Just open your eyes to see.
My health was not the best, does not drain more fatigue, impatience and was continuing to work ... I was ready to request a transfer or secondment elsewhere: yet I love this work. It was a revelation when I started (and say I did not want to apply for this position ...) The coup de grace came to me from my spouse said that if nothing changed, he would consider leaving me. He put his eyes in front of the holes. Something had to change: but what was wrong with me. All ingredients of happiness are in my hands and I lost track of the recipe. My
leave spreading salary allowed me to take stock and put things in perspective. I picked: fatigue dissipated. The doctor found my health problem. I knew he had things that had changed in my attitude, my approach on things and I learned to let go. Why bother when you have no control over the situation? All
these small changes to my life in 6 weeks have been good and now I'm reaping the fruits of my efforts. I enjoy my time with my little angels Élysanne, Robin and Rachel. I became more patient, less stressed, my health problem is better controlled and the work I've become better than I was before my fall to the bottom of the barrel and is recognized! With my companion, who shares my life for 10 years, things are returned, we returned on the same wavelength. We plan to pay even a romantic getaway, but it will find volunteers to take care of our little angels. We is aware that 3 ... is sport. That's why I say "the."
For that I am a woman totally filled, there would be more than to receive acceptance for the last story I submitted which I await news shortly.
0 comments:
Post a Comment