Monday, January 3, 2011

Funny 30 Birthday Party Wording

And a new year begins

And now, we have already made the 3rd day of the year.

So I want to say that I wish all my friends / bloggers that their projects will go well for the year.

For me, what promises to work on the side, go where I am. I worked very hard to improve my weaknesses and to finish the year in the 10 last minute, my manager told me I had reached my goals. I am happy and proud. Then in 2011, I intend to keep going. Moreover, there have been many announcements made in relation to what is coming to my employer and it is very motivating.

I will also take a leave of spreading wage this fall, to all my little things and writing course.

Side family life, one thing is certain, no baby. It's over for me, with 3 children who all two years apart, we'll just continue our work. It takes a lot of coordination and structure. My boyfriend and I have 2 shows planned this year and is thought to afford a weekend of love eventually. We have both our careers, our family life, but we must not lose our relationship.

For writing, I think to take a workshop. There is one who gives himself to one community centers in Three Rivers, I think about it seriously. I give myself a week to decide. It is a matter of time that makes me think.

I hope to publish at least one new to talk about Asahel and at least a little. Moreover, a first section of text is now online. Feel free to comment on it.

So, Happy New Year to all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment