I have it in my hands ... The small hardback Raw Material Symposium writing the SEM. I'm glad, but I am disappointed as well.
| |
| can be seen on the cover Ariane Gélinas Mathieu Croistière and Réjean Bonenfant to the roaster. |
When the mini-monsters were lying, I laminated to realize that there is no better than badly shod shoemaker. The collection is full of shells. In one of my writing has turned into marine hands ... is that it changes the meaning. Then in 100, we read "The city's residents shouting instructions to his hands and ..."
After the event, I was pleased to have participated, but disappointed by the quality of what I wrote. I was pocket and I had no desire at all to write. I was literally empty. Holding the book in my hands, I am now very happy and proud of my work. In hindsight, I am pleased that I finally accomplished.
I went to launch with a joyful heart. We were told we watch a DVD of the event and we all meet again. But this was not the case. The organizer of the event forgot to check if places were available. There was a trick, a kind of well-cooked, in the place and there was really no room to talk. I have not seen everyone I wanted with all my heart bye: Ariane Gélinas , Frederick Durand, Fernando Lamy , Mathieu Croisetière , to name them.
is that this event allowed me to meet passionate people, like me, by words. People I do not cotoie in my life every day, people with whom I shared precious moments.
I took my copies, talked a little with Dany Carpentier, Réjean Bonenfant , Sébastien Dulude and Serge Mongrain . I am very happy to have you reviewed. I hope it was a goodbye.
I made some comments to the Board (which made me understand their displeasure too.) And I went back, disappointed at home.
I hope that the event is held again next year. I also hope that the organizing committee has reviewed the way they do and have also learned that despite all his good will, their prisoners was perhaps not the sense of event management. After all, one form of communication in our universities to do so.
0 comments:
Post a Comment