Sunday, November 28, 2010

Cyber Gun Desert Eagle 50ae - Co2

A NaNoWriMo beneficial

We will say that NaNo is over for me. I'm glad I tried the shot because I learned a lot.

- How many words I can write per day (1000 words without it being a chore and slightly reworked).
- How long am I able to keep pace (7 days in a row we forget that with the job and children).
- What should my plan be more detailed, but allow plenty of rope allows history to shape more deeply.
- That I have set my main characters more deeply.
- Let my imagination is working very hard when I least expected it. My ideas often come into my round trip to work and while I took the air (Wonderful, I prefer to walk outside in the winter and especially at this time of year.)
- That I am not able to write a history from A to Z or go to walk around without my story. The history of NaNo was written in total chaos, but my story is still meaningful. It is finally a first draft drinking, which will need to be reworked a bit, but it could serve.
- What I really need my other hobbies (crochet, a bit of TV to go with the hook and painting.) In fact, they complement as long as I do that, my brain creates incredible amount of story elements, embryos of stories, scenes hypothetical. I missed it while I worked on this.

Let's say it's been a good summary. I also understand that timing is very bad. I'm the type manually because I make a good part of my holiday gifts for me, the value is greater. A table, a crocheted blanket, a pair of slippers knitted pajamas sewn by hand, biscotti, a box of herbal tea or chocolate ... it takes me time and I usually begins in September. Well, I'm not the time to make as much as I wanted. But hey, ... it has not been in vain.

So many projects in the left column, but some stories have sneaked into my mind. Mausus hyperactive brain ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment