Friday, November 19, 2010

Maytag Mav6200aww Manual

Oh my God! A whole week ...

How odd to describe this week ... First, my son starts to cough all night. While the nights are short. I had a lot of fatigue. Monday, I was slammed and just watch TV and I tired.
Tuesday I'm back and I had a message on the answering machine as what I had a place on the governing board of my high school and there was a meeting that evening. A problem with the phone number. That night was very short ... very very short.
Wednesday I went to bed early.
Thursday, I wrote, but not long enough for my taste. Well, at least I wrote more words than the minimum required. I sleep early, anticipating a few hangovers for son suffocated by his cough.
Tonight, Doudou was really maganée and I suspect that his teeth fell into her eyes and ears. What kind of night I'm going to go?
So I will try to advance my Nano ... I'm getting squeezée in my story. In all cases. We'll see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment