Sunday, November 21, 2010

How To Catch A Shiny In Heart Gold

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 1

Harry Potter and I have had difficult beginnings. I am always reluctant to read a book that happens to be a huge success. My sister, she dives and had read the first Harry Potter when me, I did absolutely NOTHING to know. But she knows me well, sometimes too well. She continued to read this book and offered it to me at Christmas. Well, I would have no choice but to read it. But my head is hard and I all I had at home before I tackle this first book. We were in March, I was broke and I did more reading on hand. I therefore, with great reluctance, took the little paperback book Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone and I started reading. Two days and I read everything. Thus I fell in love with this character and his universe.

I excited for the release of the 7th movie this week. As I own all the movies on DVD, I started listening to all films (except the 6th due to lack of time) before going to the movies yesterday for the screening of the film as expected. Well, according to my memory, in the first half of the film, there was a lot of wandering and a long, sympathetic because the trio did not know so what to do to debunk the legacy of Albus Dumbledore. There was the baffle Ron, Hermione and Harry ... but I had some memory lapses. I was well served.

So yesterday afternoon, I sleep all the brats and I rush to the nearest cinema for the representation of 13.15. Fortunately for me, the population is not as manic trifluvienne movie that the people of Quebec City. Despite the fact that I get less than 5 minutes before the performance, I have room and a choice.

It begins with the sneak peak. It announces The Dawn Treader (another movie I can not wait to see) and a Yogi 3D looks very funny.

Then the main program. You start the book on a sad note. We see Hermione casts the spell of dungeon to his parents to protect them. Then, the adoptive family who moves Harry to abandon all alone in the empty house. Harry waits patiently that the moves.
The next scene brings us to the mansion where the earth He-Who-Must-do-not-tell-the-name. We arrive at the same time that Severus Snape. It brings us into a council Eat Death where we see that Malfoy is in disgrace. He lost his poise and his arrogance. There is
after the move of Harry, scene really made the big screen where Harry lack getting caught by Voldemort, which is known as Mad-Eye Moody-killed, where George gets hurt in his ear.
There is the marriage of Bill and Fleur, another memorable scene where we learn that the Ministry of Magic has been defeated by the troops of the Dark Lord.
In my other favorite scenes, there Acella where the trio takes Polyjuice Potion to infiltrate the Ministry of Magic, where Harry digs into Dolores Umbridge's office and then they meet at a hearing conducted by the lady always dressed in pink and it saves a magician accused of stealing a stick.
Finally, in amazing scenes, there's the scene where Harry and Hermione go to Godric Hollow on Christmas Eve.

I do not tell the whole movie. The most important scenes are there all. Even if we had to cut scenes of wandering, the sequence of events is well done. Recall that the wandering of the trio takes a long time before they get caught by the researchers head Bellatrix was not feel lost at all, instead it takes us by the hand and it guides us in all this. I was afraid of lengths, but there really is not.
It is with listen to all the other films that I see the only inconsistency in this. Daniel Radcliffe does not look like a 17 year old. He too grew up and matured during the filming. Same for Ron and Hermione. However, their game up for a lot. As most fans are not as crackpot as me, we would realize it.
The other thing that annoyed me a lot, the voice that gave Voldemort. I find it does not suit him at all. It annoyed me in others and it bothers me even more in this one. That's why usually I listen to the original versions, but it is not possible in Trois-Rivieres.
road movie scenes are beautiful, it really makes the scene where Hermione planeswalks us.

What's more, other than I really, really looking forward to the release of part two, July 15? Not much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment