NaNoWriMo: Update days
Obviously I can not do and I do not put pressure to do so either. My month of November was memorable to this day.
I tried to take me to the top of the advance. I managed for a while. Then flu has hit hard the house. Me first, then my boyfriend and my son. Then baby was maganée by the teeth. I fear that we turned it in yet otitis. It is not really at the height of form.
I had not written with the idea of writing a novel, but I made myself take the game I wanted to test my abilities. I'm still proud of what I did. My story has potential, it remains to make it interesting.
I did not have a very definite plan and I play to add chapters very short here and there. I play with repeats, different angles. I know that the work of verb tenses is no suck, but hey, the goal is not he write as many words as possible in a month. I think yes. My characters that I thought was the important become less and less and those superficial gaining importance. There are less than a week, I felt totally blocked by my story. When suddenly, a sentence that I wrote on Day 2 came to my mind and I totally released from the blockage. In fact, it has been written in 2500 words of the day Sunday. A nice surprise at the end of the day.
short, I'll happily accept that I managed to do. And next year I will arrive with a plan a bit more robust and I know where I stand.
I know that the week will be something else ... There will be, first, my new job training. I offered a different position last week and I began a two-week training on Tuesday. Then there will be the launch of the book Writing Symposium Thursday at the ambush. Friday, my parents arrive for the weekend to celebrate the 4th anniversary of my son. So I just do not know when I'll find time to catch me.
I will talk at all in a few days.
0 comments:
Post a Comment