Saturday, February 12, 2011

Writing Community Service Hours



After a crazy weekend and a week on the back, I'm back.

We celebrated my great who was 6 years last Saturday. First with 5 of his girlfriends and evening with the family. So Bibi hurried to her home, eating and washing in record time.

Sunday, the Super Bowl. So as we feed the American Direct with Shaw, not bad all the time partying with us. Two couples came spent the afternoon and evening at home.

Monday, work and return, departing for Montreal. We had excellent seats in the red for the show Linkin Park. True to form, Chester Bennington, Mike Shinnoda and their associates have given us an excellent show.

Tuesday I leave, but then I was sick as a dog. A tension headache strong enough thank you. I did not feel the day. At 17:30, I was in bed shivering with fever.

Wednesday morning, I tried to go to work, but I came back after 1 hour, too sick to work and be focused on what I had to do. I went to bed and slept half the day.

Thursday, I went back to work, with my jar of Tylenol. My headache is still not over, but tolerable enough to work, provided you take Tylenol, irritated my stomach can not tolerate anything else.

Anyway ... I just starting to be able to operate without taking anything, except my medication to get my stomach in the sense of the world.

I have not touched my computer this week, I have only read on my Kindle to relax and allow me to have a good sleep.

Now: at work, washing, scrubbing and ironing waiting for me. After I I defer to resume writing for my delay.

Note: Asahel should be back on Monday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment