towards the light and compassion.
I sing this prayer to all those who failed to love others.
Pray with me for all those who ask forgiveness and are unable to pray
Pray with me for all those who ask forgiveness and are unable to pray
France Quenneville
"Verbum caro factum And is"
"Verbum caro factum And is"
Prologue to the Gospel according to St. John
Let a small tower deep in the sea of calamities in the company of our divine Father to all to help us to become more compassionate beings who suffer. And ask him, at the same time, that he pours over them and us, a wave of love that we give to all, the strength to live constantly in love and peace.
Daily: Offering one day, prelude, prayer of the day.
Offer her day
O heavenly Father, by doing, your company, this little trick at the bottom of this tumultuous sea, I offer tout ce que j’ai fait et ferai encore de bien aujourd’hui, avec le secours que tu m’apportes tout au long de la journée. Et vous, qui espérez en regardant vers la lumière, employez en même temps, toute votre force intérieure pour nous obtenir à nous tous, la grâce de vivre dans l’Amour et la Paix, en respectant la volonté de notre Divin Père en aimant notre prochain comme nous aimerions nous-mêmes être aimés.
Prélude
Descendons un instant en pensée, remplis de l’amour et des bienfaits de notre divin Père et notre Divine Mère au fond de cette mer de souffrances:
1. How many human beings have only refuge for these shallows. Unknowingly, they begin a painful captivity. Pleased to have avoided the worst. They have survived ... For now! But in reality, they are exiled and very far from real life.
2. How many of us are almost entirely submerged in light and are preparing today to take flight? Those of us in the light, these beings are giving the little boost they need to get up the few suffering less. And that light can reveal the brand they bottom we have left here with pride but also humility.
Day 1
What do you regret this life in the sun you leave, light beings behind these dark clouds?
I regret living in the great day ... I do not believe so important, nor so precious. If I could turn back ... Today, I appreciate this famous light when I can openly share a little of what I saw with my loved ones. She had yet been given for all that I perceive the beauty of people and things and can illuminate the darkened a bit when a few clouds. But I rather used to certain pleasures or specific pieces that cause me much regret. Today, I ask forgiveness to life. I also ask God to forgive me so that I can forgive myself and to forgive others for any lack of love toward others. Breathing out all the evil in me and I'm making a place to receive the most beautiful white light with bursts of gold in Heaven.
O you who are still in the light, offer to God for us, a little of your light, this gift is offered to you in such great quantity! Thank you in advance.
Pray: †
O Lord God Almighty, we beseech thee to deliver all the suffering, without exception, who are deprived of light, and especially those who have come forward as quickly as possible so that 'they are now starting to feel the warmth of your light. That support and consolation they be brought into the ordeal. Just comforting, they can bless you and pray with us that, even in the light, are all blind.
(Pater, Ave, Gloria Patrie) Amen! †
Day 2
What do you regret this life in the sun you leave, light beings behind these dark clouds?
I regret the emotional support and comfort ... I did not bring the other, so that I could do. I regret having them because of pain and suffering. If I could turn back ... Today, I realized the pain I told them, had them and those they love. Yet I knew how to comfort someone who has a hard and give my support to those who need it. But instead, I did everything to destroy them morally, I have despised and I even violates their human rights. Today, I walk towards the light and compassion that, in the greatest respect for others by providing support and consolation in the ordeal. I ask them for forgiveness. I ask God to forgive me so that I can also forgive me and forgive others for any lack of love toward others. Breathing out all the evil in me and I'm a nice place to receive the purest of white lights with bursts of gold in Heaven.
Pray: †
O Lord God Almighty, we beseech thee deliver all the suffering, without exception, who are deprived of light, and especially those who have come forward as quickly as possible so that they are now starting to feel the warmth of your light. That support and consolation they be brought into the ordeal. Comfort that they can bless you and pray with us that, even in the light, are all blind.
(Pater, Ave, Gloria Patrie) Amen! †
Day 3
What do you regret this life in the sun leaves you, beings of light behind these dark clouds?
I regret opening my heart ... I refuse to certain people because I judged them unworthy of my love. I regret not having received as I could. If I could turn back ... Today I realized that I still have much love to offer but I'm looking as that would welcome this wonderful I have to give. For instead of sharing this gift, I am hardened heart and I am selfishly closed lots of people. Today, I inspire a beautiful pink light into my heart so that it opens other unconditionally, and breathe out all the gates in a black breath coming out of me that blocking access to my heart. I ask them for forgiveness. I ask God to forgive me so that I can also forgive me and forgive others for any lack of love toward others. I breathe again to release all the evil in me and make a nice place to receive the purest of white lights with bursts of gold in Heaven.
Pray: †
O Lord God Almighty, we beseech you to issue all the suffering, without exception, who are deprived of light, especially those who have come forward as quickly as possible so that they are now starting to feel the warmth of your light. That support and consolation they be brought into the ordeal. Comfort that they can bless you and pray with us that, even in the light, are all blind.
(Pater, Ave, Gloria Patrie) Amen! †
Day 4
What do you regret this life in the sun as you leave, light beings behind these dark clouds?
I regret the authenticity to those I love ... I refuse the truth of my feelings to those whom I wanted the most. I told them lied knowing very well what I was doing and knowing that I could hurt them. Yet I feel more than they know what was the truth. But really, I most afraid of losing face. I even lied on the occasion, thinking to do well. But I've hurt and I regret it. Today, I know I'm rather lied myself, I tried to convince me that my lies were the truth in order to act as I wanted to do. I knew the bottom it was not. Now I know that to maintain or develop great relationships, the authenticity holds a place of choice. I realize that I lost because of lack of honesty has its place, including the inner wealth that I could share with them. I ask them to forgive me and forgive me for what I believe I have done or failed to do. I also ask God to forgive me so that I can forgive myself and forgive others for our lack of love toward others. Breathing out all the evil in me and I'm a nice place to receive the purest of white lights laughters Golden Sky.
Pray: †
O Lord God Almighty, we beseech you to issue all the suffering, without exception, who are deprived of light, and especially those who have come forward as soon as possible so they are now starting to feel the warmth of your light. That support and consolation they be brought into the ordeal. Comfort that they can bless you and pray with us that, even in the light, are all blind.
(Pater, Ave, Gloria Patrie) Amen! †
Day 5
What do you regret this life in the sun as you leave, light beings behind these dark clouds?
I regret accepting the difference ... I did not have to accept what was not part of my world. I even thought that the right to my opinion and my space has prevailed over that of others. "Live and let live", I told myself. But ... certainly not in my backyard! I did not realize then was how their reality was as important as mine. And I did nothing to know theirs, either. Today is my own reality that I see so different from the other and I accept it because although they in fact we are all different from each other at the same time so similar. Without this acceptance of myself and others, I can neither forgive nor forgive them. For this reason, I choose openness and joy ... with each other. I apologize to those to whom I refused to accept. I also ask God to forgive me so that I can forgive myself and forgive others for our lack of love towards others. Breathing out all the evil in me and I'm a nice place to receive the purest of white lights with bursts of gold in Heaven.
Pray: †
O Lord God Almighty, we beseech you to issue all the suffering, without exception, who are deprived of light, and especially those who have come forward as soon as possible so they are now starting to feel the warmth of your light. That support and consolation they be brought into the ordeal. Just comforting, they can bless you and pray with us that, even in the light, are all blind.
(Pater, Ave, Gloria Patrie) Amen! †
Day 6 What do you regret this life in the sun as you leave, light beings behind these dark clouds?
I regret the right to life ... I refused the right to life to all beings that I thought did not deserve to exist. I thought I was better (e), that I deserve better but not certain people or animals. I even believed that they had to remove all pleasure in life, they should pay the very expensive, this life it. In addition, I thought I had the right to remove their right to live in peace, right to be just. I made them myself in trouble convincing myself that I was doing good for others .... But basically it was for my sake to dump my hate on a scapegoat. It was also a good opportunity to let off steam with my frustrations. Today, I humbly apologize. I know it's me that I despised myself. But I really enjoy their vulnerability to their expenses. I ask God to forgive me so that I can also forgive me and forgive others for all the lack of love toward others. And breathe out all the evil in me making a nice place to receive the purest of white lights with bursts of gold in Heaven.
Pray: †
O Lord God Almighty, we beseech you to issue all the suffering, without exception, who are deprived of light, and especially those who have come forward as soon as possible so they are now starting to feel the warmth of your light. That support and consolation they be brought into the ordeal. That comfort, they can bless you and pray with us that, even in the light, are all blind.
(Pater, Ave, Gloria Patrie) Amen! †
Day 7
What do you regret this life in the sun as you leave, light beings behind these dark clouds?
I regret compassion ... I did not think the suffering of others is so important to be able to see the light at the end of my own tunnel. When I saw the difficulties, yet I appreciate the hand I stretched a little to relieve my suffering. But, I am Unfortunately, sometimes I offer mine was not that he needed when I encounter the suffering of others, my heart is giving reasons to stay stone. Today, I recognize that in my selfishness, I spit its own vulnerabilities instead of offering him my compassion and caring. I found him rather made solutions to rid myself as soon as possible. Today, I ask forgiveness to all persons to whom I could reach. I ask God to forgive me so that I can also forgive me and forgive others for all these shortcomings of love others. Breathing out all the evil in me making a place to inspire the most beautiful white light with bursts of gold in Heaven.
Pray: †
O Lord God Almighty, we beseech you to issue all the suffering, without exception, who are deprived of light, and especially those who have come forward as soon as possible so they are now starting to feel the warmth of your light. That support and consolation they be brought into the ordeal. Comfort that they can bless you and pray with us that, even in the light, are all blind.
(Pater, Ave, Gloria Patrie) Amen! †
Day 8
What do you regret this life in the sun as you leave, light beings behind these dark clouds?
I regret ... all the wrong I committed against others and especially to _______( name )______ and, often in their shadow. Yet, evil seemed at the time whether slight, if pleasant. I did sometimes even a group activity. It has served me socialize and break my isolation. Besides, I stifle the remorse by drowning in the pleasure of hurting. But now the weight of this happening to me and overwhelms me trouble. I became aware that I did suffer from the people and they do not deserve the treatment that I made them suffer. I did not have to use them to their expenses to satisfy my own shortcomings or to project the hatred I had for myself. Today, I ask forgiveness. I ask God to forgive me so that I can also forgive me and forgive others for all the lack of love toward others. Breathing out all the evil in me making a place for receiving the most beautiful white light with bursts of gold in Heaven.
Pray: †
O Lord God Almighty, we beseech you to issue all the suffering, without exception, who are deprived of light, and especially those who have come forward as soon as possible so they are now starting to feel the warmth of your light. That support and consolation they be brought into the ordeal. Comfort that they can bless you and pray with us that, even in the light, are all blind.
(Pater, Ave, Gloria Patrie) Amen! †
Day 9
What do you regret this life in the sun as you leave, light beings behind these dark clouds?
I regret ... not having enough love our Divine Mother , one that offers us unconditional love filled with light. She could yet help my relationship with our heavenly Father. It also gives me a mother that I have not cherished as much as she deserved for giving me life. Today, I realized it gave me everything she could because she like me is imperfect and has sides dark. Divine Mother, you who are always ready to enlighten our life paths when necessary and do not hesitate to our defense when it comes to protect us, we your children. I beg your loving mother to protect me and for my family. I'm getting closer to God when I approached you and nature. I apologize to you and to our divine Father so that I can also forgive me and forgive others for all the lack of love towards my mother. Breathing out all the evil that I have accumulated in me and make a nice place to receive the purest white lights laughters Golden Sky.
Pray: †
O Lord God Almighty, we beseech you to issue all the suffering, without exception, who are deprived of light, and especially those who have come forward as soon as possible so they are now starting to feel the warmth of your light. That support and consolation they be brought into the ordeal. Comfort that they can bless you and pray with us that, even in the light, are all blind.
(Pater, Ave, Gloria Patrie) Amen! †
Quenneville France, February 14, 2011.
http://francequenneville.blogspot.com/2010/11/le-gang-stalking-action-citoyenne.html
http://francequenneville.blogspot.com/2011/01/tactiques- gang-of-stalking.html
http://francequenneville.blogspot.com/2011/01/tactiques-agressions-et-harcelement.html
http://francequenneville .blogspot.com/2010/12/manipulation-de-la-communaute.html
http://francequenneville.blogspot.com/2011/01/la-surveillance-2424-heures-77- jours.html
http://francequenneville.blogspot.com/2010/12/signaux-dobservation.html
http://francequenneville.blogspot.com/2010/12/harcelement-electronique.html
http://francequenneville.blogspot.com/2010/12/la-pollution-larme-sectete-dune-guerre.html http:
http://francequenneville.blogspot.com/2010/11/diffamation-extreme.html
http://francequenneville.blogspot.com/2010/11/quel-spectacle.html
http://francequenneville.blogspot.com/2010/11/campagne-ruban-indigo.html
http://francequenneville-radiesthesiste.blogspot.com/2011/01/contrer-les-ondes-nocives-abstraites-ou.html
0 comments:
Post a Comment