constructive inspiration
Wow! I just finished the first draft of a new one. I am amazed. The words rang out on my screen, right out of my inspiration to my keyboard without using my brain I guess. I felt I read the words when they appeared on the screen. I wrote, but my fingers were possessed and decide for themselves what keys on my keyboard they would weigh.
I myself was Surprise fall in my new. A beautiful fall open. Amazing. Breathtaking. No, but I was not expecting it so ... Is that it can be more than this fall? However, after rereading it makes sense and it does not come from nowhere. The text stands. I give evidence without revealing where it goes. Leaving the mystery hovering until the final paragraphs.
I sent to my most avid readers and they direct me on the rewrite.
I look forward to rework long ago that a story of my own not so much of me enthousiamée. Wuhu!
0 comments:
Post a Comment