, imagination and cognitive development
Ho! Ho! Ho!
I drew your attention is not it. I am fully in the holiday season now. I just finished my Christmas tree and while I rode, I was wondering how I might well link all I wanted to write.
Let's talk about Christmas ... I always loved Christmas. ALWAYS! Very small, it was time when the whole family gathered to celebrate, share and enjoy being together. I spent hours preparing the Christmas mass. It was something when I was not involved in the nursery or the choir, I served mass. This gave a special stamp.
When I stopped believing in Santa Claus (do I really stopped believing?), I gave myself a heck of a permit for my cousins to believe. I think I scored some more than others who have continued the tradition and who now, like me, a fertile imagination. I invented several tricks to create the excitement among smaller and guess what? I still do. I told my sweet that business to my children and it's so nice to see the stars in their eyes when:
- I explain that the few weeks before Christmas, the elves roam the magical Santa's reindeer to bring the magic of the houses which become decorated;
- I send them the message of Father Christmas Portable ;
- I help them to prepare a letter for Father Christmas;
- I read the letter they received from Santa Claus and I improvise to change the text because they are all three alike;
- I purposely change path for them to see other neighborhoods decorated differently;
- I make them watch thousand-and-a Christmas movie;
- I tell them to ask their desire most valuable in the window led to the magic of Christmas.
exercise I do, is to their imagination and it works. I got confirmation Thursday night when my kindergarten teacher gave me my first big Christmas present.
When you become a parent, there is no manual. We do as we can with the resources we have. I give all my best to my three angels. But in the hubbub of everyday life, it often remains with the bad times ahead. "Why did I lose patience? Why he does not eat well? What have I done to deserve a tantrum yet? "We forget our successes. Thursday night, our successes were highlighted by the teacher of my daughter. She told us that we had good values instilled in our daughter that we had very stimulating. She told us that we had made a polite little girl, quick-witted, rational, very bright. That we had to show compassion and empathy, as it is able to reach out to others when they seem to be necessary. It is now almost 6 years since we did our best, without knowing whether it was enough without knowing whether it worked, what results we obtained: here, we know.
Yes, Santa Claus exists, he lives in us all. It is we who give it life in everything we do. As a mom, I live Father Christmas every day for the happiness of seeing my children rejoice before the tree in front of the exterior decorations, Santa Claus in front of a shopping center ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment