Monday, December 13, 2010

Mi Az A Elektro Pénisz

Lucie

compound I liked the last story of Christmas. It awakens my child's heart, so I decided to offer you another, just for the road.

**********

While sitting on the couch, watching the snowflakes fall lazily through the window. He likes looking at them, but hate winter. He prefers the comfort of his home.


His home, he is oddly comfortable, furnished in antique. Her favorite room, the boudoir where his favorite couch, the big bay window and the large Christmas tree.

When he fails to observe the charming winter scenes outside, he observed the large Christmas tree all lit up while Lucia plays piano.

natural tree smells so good. It is decorated with stuffed animals, balls of red and gold, iridescent garlands and a thousand little lights yellow. At the top, Lucia has placed an angel.

Lucia is the great love of his life. She is beautiful with her big green eyes and her pretty curls. She has a pretty voice when she sings while accompanying himself on piano. He can spend hours listening without tiring.

" Oh! When I hear ringing at sky The time when the old man down ... "

***

Lucia rises and attach it on the couch and announced," Tonight that you know will come. He starts to make his grand tour. We must go to bed now. "

Lucia joined the action to the word and left the den to get to her room. She kneels at the foot bed to say his prayers.


" Lord, I do not know of any prayer made, then I'll be brief.
I believe I have been good this year.
For Christmas, I do not want to have toys.
This year, I want it be as it was before this horrible accident.
You remember when that car hit him.
If you agree and Santa Claus to answer me, I'll be good for the rest of my days.

Amen "


Lucy gets up, throws a last look at the stars in the sky and closes his eyes. It closes just a bit too early, she missed the wink that makes the North Star.


*** When he awoke, Lucia descends the stairs at full speed to get to the boudoir. As usual, the bottom of the tree is full of gifts that it's almost all intended. She sighs, disappointed. It is certain that his wish will not come true.

She goes to the kitchen and sit at the table. He serves a plate well stocked for breakfast. She eats without appetite.

Once finished her plate, she returned to the boudoir, and moved to the piano. She has no heart, but it still starts with an air of Christmas piano.

***

He wakes up on an air of Christmas. He was still asleep on the couch in the den. It feels good this morning, the first time since ... since the accident. It stretches long, it feels so good. It descends from the sofa, mechanically, and joins Lucie on piano.


" I heard was," exclaimed Lucy. You are able to walk again ... my cat with me! "

0 comments:

Post a Comment