Monday, December 20, 2010

What Is The Purpose Of Jpegs

recap ...

2010 that mean?

This was the year I participated in writing the Symposium SEM. An unforgettable experience · Difficult, but rewarding. The book launch, raw material, has been a total flop, but HE sent me a nice little message of apology. I hope the event will be repeated in 2011, this time I'll be much better prepared.

In 2010, I attended my first NaNoWriMo. I reached just barely 30, 000 words because of my family life. Still, I have produced material that could be used, when I put my other projects on the table.
In 2010, I also received my first refusal. Well explained and with tact. I do not expect either to be published on my first try. I still crusts eat and I saw big to begin with. I do not give up, I'll rework my text, I like my story so we'll give it a different flavor.

In 2010, I moved my blog. I knew I had visits on Windows Live, until the tools stats disappear and the Hermit and a few colleagues tell me they were unable to leave comments on my texts. An excellent move .

In 2010, I participated in the contest of the Hermit and that of the SEM.

AND IN 2011?

I hope to see a first novel published.

I hope to redo the writing symposium

I hope I have a lot of fun with my friends bloggers.

I hope maybe have enough air lousse to a writing workshop or participate in Boreal Conference (it seemed so pleasant.)

I hope my personal challenge rise.

And you??

I want to wish you a very happy holiday season because for me, the next two weeks will be fully charged. Hoping to see you in top shape next year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment