Miscellaneous ...
back home. After three days of intense disruption for my family. As I am not originally from the Mauricie every two years we will spend Christmas with my family in Baie-Comeau. 7 ½ -8 hours drive depending on the number of stop-pee with 3 children on the move. We must find something to occupy them, but they are young, the time they can play a guessing game is limited. They are
2 rows of bench to slug it out too, then we eliminate a lot of games. But still I am surprised how the trip went well down the aisle. Cheers for the portable DVD and coloring books.
Again, we do feats of strength for any board to go and return. A good thing we have something on the roof, otherwise I think it would take a trailer.
short, not at home, I have not had time to visit your blogs at all. Let's say it was a intense journey: Christmas Eve at my uncle's Christmas dinner at my aunt and my baby's party on Boxing Day two years ago. I will return all your wishes for Christmas and the New Year arrives.
Having been blessed with material for Christmas, I'll have what you write some criticism: The Sorcerer's Apprentice (Fantasia remake with Nicolas Cage), the Blu-Ray box set 25th Anniversary Back to the Future, The Legend of Guardians in book and Blu-Ray, Inception ...
I also wanted to say a word about my project in 2011. I intend to deliver the story on a blog Asahel independent at about 500 to 1000 words at a time. Currently on http://azaellange.blogspot.com , I've put a summary of the story. The first post will be online Monday, Jan. 4. I try my best to have a lot of material pre-programmed for publication. Let's say I have some rewriting to do for some passage.
So for 2011 I wish you all my best wishes for happiness, health, prosperity, inspiration and your wildest dreams come true.
that, I leave you to go and rub my body aches, ... I fell down the stairs trying to avoid baby down the stairs ... Mom is full of sore muscles, bruises and scratches. It's called ending the year in style.
0 comments:
Post a Comment