It was very quiet in my house
It was sunny and we took advantage of the terrace. I do not even know if it is useful, really, to say what we did, but really nothing wrong.
We took the sun, whatever. We had work to do together. You felt good.
I'm not sure he ever said to you, but I find you attractive enough. We will say that "my glances interested" blah, blah, you're aware, in fact, unless I tell you.
We'll say that.
Let us be clear: I do not figure that you're too good for me. I would rather us be clear on that subject, because it will be important and I noticed that some pretty girls are saying that we dare not attack them head on because it was precisely no chance.
an aside: this is ridiculous.
Logically, statistically, it is much rarer to be grazed by sending a pretty girl by a girl unattractive. I take my own case, at random.
When you do not have a physical dream, what has he more rewarding than to be dredged by a person of the opposite sex (or not for that matter)? The answer is simple: pay the luxury, moreover, to make her eat the rake of the week. Especially if he or she is rather pretty .
course, after we returned up shop alone (e), the fridge and keep the growl in bed thinking that it would have been nice to get under the sheets with someone. But what do you want, luxury at a price, ask.
We had to I do not know what episode this afternoon, when the phone rang. My companion, who warned that it would pass. I have warned thee. I had nothing to hide nor has it or has you, it fell well (it's not always the case, note!)
And there you took me by the arm.
And you told me something.
You told me: "Come on, we do not care to hair. And you're part of a great laugh.
I could see the scene in your head: the Vaudeville. Labiche 2.0. "The girl who enters and finds her boyfriend in the sack with a big girl though gaulée"
Kikoo MDR LOL.
In fact, I do not know why, my reaction was not good.
I laughed. And I said: "Chiche". It made you laugh.
All wrong.
was not like the answer. The correct answer was:
OK
And take off my shirt. And my pants. And my pants. And
say
"Yours."
And you have done what?
It is not known. Si you know. Well, almost: If you let a comment on this blog, you say that you would have crossed. This is normal. Because a boy who did it is a boy full of resources, really, while a girl who does that is a bitch . And you do not want to look like a slut. (Which is watching you)
Yes, but in real . You have done what? We will not know.
But I do not want you to tell yourself that if I did not do so because you impress me. Or that I was ashamed. Or fear.
No: it's just that I was con.
See you next week still? I embrace you.
0 comments:
Post a Comment