Thursday, October 30, 2008

Wording For 3 Year Old Partys

Married? children? The family photo

Internet is abominable. At one point, I was very tempted by the idea preposterous, we will agree to sign this blog under my real name (yes - sorry, but Chez is not my real name - I am aware shock for sure, but it had to sort).
And then one night of depression, I felt pretty terrible idea to type the full name of some of my ex in google, and the names of some guys and girls whose asses cirèrent the same chair as me college and high school.
Never do friends, ever. My neighbor Titiou has also learned the hard way.
is the best way to see that your worst nightmares come true. You
, class, fine, light and sparkling, the pictures do make you probably do justice, but I can not believe it's you with that ridiculous mop hairstyle cruise package. You, so funny, the jokester service, you bump of Defense in an insurance company, you're married (which you have committed atrocious blog on this occasion - the pictures of the burial of bachelorhood and the chamber pot, you were REALLY not have) a sort of Fox terrier you seem to be very happy: a good brand, all modern comforts.
And then there are those who, if they were like you and you google, you dare ask about, probably with the same joy that you are wrong: "Go, go, tell me you have a life of shit, bitch / dog, you who dump me for Regis / Arlette ". They answer what? Lies, of course. pretending to believe it's so far all that.
So here it is not tomorrow that I will sign my real name on this blog.
Would not that out of respect for you all my beautiful, beautiful you my all, which, although certainly you're told, after met me, I'll do something in life ... I would not want you to come see the muzzle of my days. You would be ashamed to my place. And I do not want to.

0 comments:

Post a Comment