And to tell you that, I've drunk
I do not know if you've ever tried to drink piss? I
yes.
And frankly, it was delicious.
Why am I telling you this? I am not sure, frankly.
To be honest, I'm not sure to be a passionate
sexual practices which we will call out to euphemistically-standards, lack of a better name.
I've always been wise enough in this area, perhaps even a little old France, although I have never spat on sodomy.
Hey, let's talk.
I repeatedly cut to pieces with some on this subject that deserves its own lengthy arguments, but it is
Internet, brothel, so I'll do like everyone else: the pruning cut Freud. The issue is: can we talk about male desire and female desire? The answer is no.
(I told you: the pruning)
Come on, I force myself and I developed a bit:
I do not believe at all that there is a male or female desire, a sort of large format under FAT32
software zigounette / flannelette. Estelle likes to be fucked, Rachel is stubborn. Betsabée swallows. Judith not. Moses
appreciates moderately finger in the ass when it sucks. Saul loves. (Yes it is called "biblically to know" - so I unsheathed the reference heavy - Corinthians, let down your comzzz - ah, the cocks to the Corinthians. I Megara, as they say in Crete)
I'm a pretty boy opened done. And always ready to revise my thinking.
I have long believed that ejaculation facial was a full practice right after porn for Dummies, which originates exclusively from male desire to unload in mouth full of his wife or daughter in the evening with a side-not healthy healthy. Up to realize that:
- It's still pretty exciting,
- there are girls that it is not possible in states - and wanting more.
But I said I was talking sodomy.
Mystery. orifice prohibited. In my point of fascination domineering. No will to ensure that my partner "has in the ass" figuratively, but literally only. Enough of my joy, as it is his.
And they are particular sensations.
(Incidentally, and this is the girls that I am speaking at a sodomy boy enters the tail of the ass of the girl with a somewhat odd, unusual and exciting. It's definitely worth a look)
In fact, I read it again: and I had gone to cause you piss.
Currently installed in front of my computer writing this text, I do not willingly
would drink a swig of urine, with a little fag in drag.
's all about context. I was very excited, you were very excited. It was already a bit of time we kissed and we even knew each other. I came upon you, behind you, I took you in front, behind, I had you licked, sucked you had, all in order (one day I'll explain why I
am ready to kill me first preliminary talks about - it is not diesel) and you were standing over me, when you told me you'd really want to pee and of course you are about to get out of bed to spin the toilet. And I can tell you it was cold, that you were not going out of the room and almost silently and trembling you got closer to me, your sex soon brushing my face, my mouth.
The first jet. Light. Wow. It's delicious. Thou enjoy. I ask for more. You continue. Light. You're empty. You enjoy more. I swallow everything.
Just think back to, I have chills.
I knew it was something that you tried. I wanted to make you happy without knowing if it would please me as such but I knew that, you make me happy and having fun, it was gone. I knew you were never reached there and I understand that: piss on someone and a fortiori in his mouth, uh, shall we say?
is dirty. This is perverse. It is even disgusting.
While I was a break in writing this text, I went for a ride on porn sites, and I've seen girls pissing on boys or other girls, boys pissing on girls. I found it repulsive. It is filmed. It's fake. And it's disgusting. They say
Pornography, erotica other, which is not true. Pornography, especially an industry.
I do not want to tell you that I love or I love pee drinking piss. Wrong. I even think I frankly think it's dirty and I do not like this.
I just wanted to say that tonight there at that time because it was her, because it was me that was an amazing experience. Unforgettable.
And that love has this really wonderful that he can transform raw facts, without obvious erotic significance in magical moment and fabulous memories.
So you love them other, kiss as you can, without asking you if you EVER are doing is reasonable, as long as you want, that pleasure is there and shared. There is still time, if it is unpleasant, if not cool, if it gets ugly, to say stop. Must still be in bed with the right person.
Provided that this remains between us, but if everyone did the same, we would head to less nonsense and that the world turn round, that was my contribution to the Copenhagen Summit.
0 comments:
Post a Comment