Thursday, November 12, 2009

Travel Trailer Owners Manuals

That's No Way to Say Goodbye

I have long wondered what to do from this page that I was filling more recently by quoting others. Serious error which basically looks like me enough. Useless and ineffective before the green light, unable to go to the right or left, finally, once you may have decided, before a light turns red.
With all that this decision and that public engagement can be illusory as the place is more popular now than a few robots and ghosts, I decided to get back, because when I started this blog six years ago now, was to tell stories, speak, write, galloping, and provide a little smile. I had pockets full. I may be distributed or my pocket too was pierced. Or maybe my pocket, is writing. Also put an end to this exercise does not please me.
He had to make a choice: shut down or continue.
I continue. However, I consider as income or convalescent that a socially handicapped like me does best: talking into the void and fill in the blank.

0 comments:

Post a Comment