Friday, April 4, 2008
Message Christening Card
I want you all to myself, my beautiful dreamland. I do not see
rain. I fuck to be taxable. I will pay, on the nail, and never complain, my car insurance. I find that the price of consumption has actually increased in recent years, but only in company, for local color, as the counter are always moaning local color, whatever the color and what that is local. I will make you, my cherub, real children here, and you can not stop you from saying that your father is French, which will, of course, her little effect. I do not live only for the sun, he is there or not, these breakfasts, this admirable language, minor facial these girls so special, I'll even remember mine, with the big boys my age and a lot of emotion, fucks Saturday night, when I teased, as for me, the sausage nightclubs, which is the same, but less so. Each day would be exotic and yet I feel at home. One day I'll live in England.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment