Thursday, October 11, 2007

La Chateau Prom Dress 2010

attempt to rationalize a silence assourdissant

I'm rarely on blogs in general, in recent months, and especially mine.
I could lie and say I have a busy life, I'm writing a novel or a musical. it would be so easy. You believe me, is not it? How to check. How do I know.
I moved. This is the fourth time in 2 years. I supped. I am sick and tired. I'm exhausted. But I have only myself to blame but myself even though it would be so easy to blame others. The others that I have not been threatened with death for me to be con.
discs I bought from a friend the other day. He sold his vinyls. I arrived after the battle. And it was better, I think. Because I'm dry and I would not have anyway embark half of what would have made me feel.
You see, when life looks like, this is not necessarily a good idea to tell it. Although this is a plot. And biased at that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment