Secretariat, typing _______________________________________________
1-Proofreading and / or layout of any document type (private mail, professional resumes, books, pamphlets, newsletters, lectures, master's theses , quotes, letters and writings of lawyers, theses, speeches, scripts etc. ...) with spelling corrections, stylistic and syntactic.
Rates: 4 € HT / page (19.60% VAT)
________________________________________________
Strike 2-mails and other documents.
Rates: 30 € / hour (VAT 19.60%)
________________________________________________
3-Preparation of master's theses and dissertations.
Rates: 20 € / hour (VAT 19.60%)
Billing Invoice payable upon receipt by check or through Paypal only.
-Give me your documents: By-mail and / or mail. I work égalemen, t from media such as tapes, videos, diskettes, Olympus.
-I will send you by mail or courier your documents typed in Word format.
Scripture private
________________________________________________
A session (in my home, by phone or carrier such as audio tape) is a social hour followed by an hour of writing that I charge 90 Euro / TTC . You will see for yourself the evolution of the manuscript because every meeting, I will send you the text of the previous meeting. The collection of documents, correspondence, work preparation and reflection are free.
- publication of the manuscript, if you wish.
Rates: 4 € HT / page (19.60% VAT)
________________________________________________
Strike 2-mails and other documents.
Rates: 30 € / hour (VAT 19.60%)
________________________________________________
3-Preparation of master's theses and dissertations.
Rates: 20 € / hour (VAT 19.60%)
Billing Invoice payable upon receipt by check or through Paypal only.
-Give me your documents: By-mail and / or mail. I work égalemen, t from media such as tapes, videos, diskettes, Olympus.
-I will send you by mail or courier your documents typed in Word format.
Scripture private
________________________________________________
A session (in my home, by phone or carrier such as audio tape) is a social hour followed by an hour of writing that I charge 90 Euro / TTC . You will see for yourself the evolution of the manuscript because every meeting, I will send you the text of the previous meeting. The collection of documents, correspondence, work preparation and reflection are free.
- publication of the manuscript, if you wish.
0 comments:
Post a Comment